[squeakland] Re: Sharing projects

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 26 16:34:31 EDT 2009

Generally, sharing of files is really Sugar functionality we do not
want to duplicate inside of Etoys. This question would be better
directed to the Sugar mailing list.

However, there actually is a way to send a project to another XO from
within Etoys: drop a project thumbnail onto the remote buddy's badge,
just like you would drop any other morph.

HTH,

- Bert -