[squeakland] please help us prioritize work for the next Etoys release

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 28 13:05:28 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

With Etoys 4 done (we're getting lots of downloads), it's time to
start planning the next release, due mid-June.  The first step is to
get a sense for what the community wants most.

Our current development task list has 180 tickets.  I'd like to move
at least 100 of those into "someday" status, which means we have to
choose the top 80.

Please scan the list and pick your top 10 issues that you'd like to
see.  You can either vote within JIRA or respond to this email with
your picks.

Here's the list:

http://tracker.squeakland.org/dev

Once we get the picks, we'll assign priorities to the top 80 and move
the rest into "someday" status.

Thanks,
Tim

--