[squeakland] Re: [etoys-dev] etoys 4.0 code freeze

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Sep 10 18:56:58 EDT 2009

At Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:24:21 -0400,
Timothy Falconer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder . . .Etoys 4.0 code freeze is 7am GMT on Saturday
> (midnight PT).
>
> The installers we create then will be "release candidates" for next
> Wednesday's release.

  From the JIRA tracker, what we can safely push are:

	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-351
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-341
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-342
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-237

And a large chunk of recent tickers are related to the undergoing
showcase.  A version of client code should be pushed for further
development (it doesn't necessarily work right now, but a good
starting point).
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-325
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-326
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-352
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-353

Similarly this one can be done for further integration:

	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-354

As the server side is being changed, this one is invalid.

	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-339

I'm not sure where we are on the grab patch:
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-267
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-328

And I'm not sure whether a new thing is coming up for this or not:
	http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-165

There are patches uploaded, but the comments in this ticket standa and
also subsequent changes to other places obsolete, and the original
problem reported is fixed.
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-140

  For the release, new translation should be incoroporated as well.

  There are some others I'll move to the next mile stone or make them
invalid.

-- Yoshiki