[squeakland] Re: on having two squeakland websites (Timothy Falconer) (still...)

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Sun Sep 13 12:11:39 EDT 2009

On Sep 12, 2009, at 9:59 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> At Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:33:47 -0400,
> Timothy Falconer wrote:
>>
>> Bruno,
>>
>> I completely agree, and you'll be seeing all that you mention in less
>> than a week.
>>
>> Stay tuned,
>
>  Yes, but remember that we even said that we would have a release
> before Squeakfest^^; So please don't take the actual date too
> seriously.

I'm pretty sure we didn't promise Etoys 4.0 or the showcase to anyone
before Squeakfest.  It was an internal goal.  Goals are often just
that ... something to shoot for.   Promises are another thing.

The "next week" date is more solid, especially for admin users like
Bruno who already use the storymill admin.

Tim