[squeakland] !! Please Upload Your Etoys Projects !!

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Sep 25 17:47:56 EDT 2009

At Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:58:55 -0700 (PDT),
Nevit Dilmen wrote:

> Yesterday I uploaded the following project http://tinyurl.com/ye98www to squeakland showcase and today I noticed it has been deleted. My guess is  the moderation board (?) person has deleted it according to warning A below.
>
> But I belive:
>
> A: Too strict moderation will not help growing the site...
> B: A note to those whose projects are deleted would be nice...
> C: Rules should be clear enough...

  I saw quorem sensing project on the squeakland.org but it is only
visible when I logged in.  I realized that one of my "an Etoy per day"
projects is not there either.  I don't think there was an intentional
moderation happened to it (them) but just the system is not stable
yet.

  The rule I heard yesterday indeed tends to hide innocent projects
from the site.  The rule appears to be still in flux (as it is Beta),
so there is a good chance that it'll be fixed.

  I agree your three points.

-- Yoshiki