[squeakland] !! Please Upload Your Etoys Projects !!

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Sep 28 13:30:50 EDT 2009

FYI,

You can see all projects if you're logged in as admin (as Yoshiki
would be).

You can see *your* projects if you're logged in as you.

You cannot see a project that hasn't yet been approved by the rankers,
if you're not logged in.

It's also possible that I did something that day, as I was fixing
bugs.   Try again and see if there's still a problem.

Tim