[squeakland] !! Please Upload Your Etoys Projects !!

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Tue Sep 29 00:39:38 EDT 2009

On Sep 28, 2009, at 11:32 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> At Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:45:03 -0700,
> Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>>
>> At Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:33:51 -0400,
>> Timothy Falconer wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, and I should also say ... if a project isn't visible to
>>> outsiders,
>>> its title is red.
>>
>>  Oh, that was what it meant...  However, my rabbits and grass project
>> has blue title but it does not seem to appear when I'm not logged in.
>>
>>  BTW, it is probably a transient problem, but I cannot upload new
>> projects now.  (500 Internal Server Error)
>
>  Now it seems that I can upload projects (thanks).  But Nevit's
> quorem sensing (and my rabbits and grass) are not shown on the website
> and I wonder if the ballots for them actually didn't go out or such...

rabbits and grass ... 8 ballots went out, no one has clicked through.

quorum sensing ... 10 ballots went out, no one has clicked.

I haven't wired it up yet, but my plan was to have the system take
ballots away after 5 days and resend them to new people.

I'll do this manually for these two projects, since several on the
list are old accounts with people who are likely not listening :)

Tim