[squeakland] squeakland website translation tasks

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Tue Sep 29 16:35:45 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I've added three tasks to the Squeakland tracker to help us as we
translate all of the content on the Squeakland website into every
language we know.

There's essentially three kinds of text that need translating:

RESOURCE FILE TEXT ... http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-480 ...
sounds like we'll be putting this in Pootle

DATABASE TEXT ... http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-481

HARDWIRED TEXT ... http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-482

Let's start by collecting and translating everything, putting things
into the tracker attached to these issues.

Hopefully we should go live with multiple languages before the Etoys 4
release on October 21st.

Take care,
Tim