[squeakland] business meet today at 3pm ET (19:00 GMT)

Timothy Falconer teefal at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 21 09:35:30 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

The Squeakland business team will meet today at 3pm ET (19:00 GMT) via Skype.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=21&year=2010&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Topics will include:

* the Squeakland Courseware proposal and budget

* fundraising opportunities

* revisiting the 2010 budget prepared last fall

* preparing for next week's board meeting on Tuesday at 3pm ET (19:00 GMT)

We will also briefly discuss the Waveplace Haiti proposal, as it pertains to the Squeakland Courseware proposal.

If you are not currently on the business team, but would like to attend, let me know and give me your Skype account name.

Meeting notes will be posted after the meeting.

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer