[squeakland] Etoys developer chat today - release planning

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 2 06:52:28 EDT 2010

Hi all,

now that I'm back from Squeakfest in Wilmington, and we are nearing the release, we should have more regular meetings again. As we agreed before, feature freeze is already in effect. For reference, here is the release schedule again:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Roadmap

We should talk about how to get an alpha release to testers as quickly as possible.

Please come to the Etoys chat room, as every Monday at 12 noon Squeakland Time.

This page lists the time in local time zones:

	http://tinyurl.com/2u7uvgm

To participate, replace "squeaker123" with your own name on

	http://chat.squeakland.org/

and press "Login". Then say hi :-)

Alternatively, use an IRC client of your choice to join #etoys on irc.freenode.net

Everyone is welcome!

- Bert -