[squeakland] You want to help Squeakland ? Join the web team!

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Aug 6 05:35:17 EDT 2010

Everyone is welcome to be part of the Squeakland web team!

The goal is to optimize the Squeakland website to better serve the people who visit it. Therefore, we need your ideas and feedback. What do you want to see on the website? What do you think is missing? How can we achieve this? If you want to discuss questions like these and maybe even have answers, join the web team!

I created a google group here:

http://groups.google.com/group/etoys-web-team

Click "Apply for group membership" in the right column to join!

Greetings,
Rita