[squeakland] [etoys-dev] New Etoys QuickGuides by Kathleen Harness

Ted Kaehler Ted at vpri.org
Wed Aug 11 18:52:54 EDT 2010

Dear Education Committee:
	I forgot to say a big thank you to Kathleen Harness for
writing these new guides.  She has created an impressive body of
work!  Mind-bogglingly useful.
	Kathleen's proposed guides are now visible as web pages.
Each guide is on a web page.  The index of pages is on the left.
Just click down the list on the left, and see the guides.  Please
take a look.  It's easy.

http://tinlizzie.org/quickguides-for-approval/basic-guides-11-Aug-2010/

http://tinlizzie.org/quickguides-for-approval/advanced-guides-11-Aug-2010/

Bert and I are preparing all of the translated guides for the upcoming release.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler
Viewpoints Research Institute