[squeakland] reference manual, education team meeting

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Aug 12 08:20:10 EDT 2010

> I had promised to translate the Etoys Manual as soon as it is ready.
>
> But maybe I should start translating whatever is not in Spanish yet from your guides.

Just to give you and everyone an update of the status of the manual:
We hope to finish it in September. We plan to have another book sprint week then and I hope we get it done!
I'll send out  a message when we picked a week. We will probably do this today in our education team meeting (12:30 pm EDT), which everyone can join. We are using Skype for our meetings, so please email me your Skype name before.
If you cannot join us, but are interested, here are the meeting notes, just scroll down:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Home

Greetings,
Rita