[squeakland] [etoys-dev] New Etoys QuickGuides by Kathleen Harness

Ted Kaehler Ted at vpri.org
Fri Aug 13 19:46:54 EDT 2010

Steve,
	That code is already in the etoys image.  First you load the
project.  See class QuickGuideMorph, and the category 'write web
pages'.  What you want is in method jPegOutDir:

currentPage imageForm writeJPEGfileNamed: filePath.

or for any Form or image

aForm writeJPEGfileNamed: filePath.

The entire web page writing code for Guides is there also.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler
Viewpoints Research Institute