[squeakland] Teachers can make QuickGuides for their own lessons

Ted Kaehler Ted at vpri.org
Thu Aug 26 19:06:50 EDT 2010

Steve,
	If you name the project "NavBarBob.001.pr" instead of
"NavBarBob.pr.001", everything should work normally.  Our convention
is that .pr is the extension.  The version number is before that.
	The largest numbered version will be the one fetched.  If
there is any issue, just remove all but the latest version.
	In the JumpTo menu, the standard known categories appear
first, and then the new ones.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler