[squeakland] Teaching in digital society vs industrial society

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Aug 27 06:19:37 EDT 2010

Toffler is not arguing against public education per se. He's saying that schools resembling factories are inadequate for today's society. We need better forms of education than sitting still in a classroom, having a different topic forced onto you every hour - which still is reality for way too many kids.

- Bert -