[squeakland] vote for your favorite web & showcase issues

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Aug 31 13:18:27 EDT 2010

Tim,

Thanks for all your efforts.  Couple of items to add to the list:

   1. User should remain logged in  (ie: don't have to login every time I
   come back to the site)
   2. Have the Project pages be Wiki pages, were you can create more content
   and easily edit descriptions of projects. This would allow the inclusion
   video, graphics and more in depth support material for teachers and users.

Thanks,
Stephen