[squeakland] 2. book sprint starts today!

Timothy Falconer teefal at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 1 07:08:34 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

We have many people who are volunteering to translate to Haitian Kreyol as well, so the timing couldn't be better!

We are starting two pilots today in Cambridge, one with English speakers, one with mostly Haitian Kreyol speakers.

Our plan is to arrive in Haiti to begin teaching on March 1st.

Take care,
Tim