[squeakland] Re: the Roulette Project

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Feb 3 14:53:09 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22 Yoshiki Ohshima  wrote:
>  Hehe, my version of Roulette is available at:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~yoshiki/etoys/Roulette.005.pr
> A painting with a bit of tools and
> just one script with one line (and tick rate change) to make a
> sufficiently engaging project for 6 years old.
This is beautifully simple.

Do you recall any more detail about this, or have Mr. Yokoyama's presentation?

For example, was this project made by a six year old?  What activities
will be done with it?

Some ideas might be:
Guess a number and see if it stops at your number.
Get points when it lands on a number, then add the points of
successive spins with pencil and paper
Am I on the right track?  Is there more?