[squeakland] Book Sprint Translations

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Sun Jan 24 11:15:07 EST 2010

I went to:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Etoys/WebHome

I registered and logged in.

I was automatically given the title of writer.

So far I have been getting familiar with Floss Manuals and what you
are doing with the Etoys Manual.

I don't think I would be in a position to make interesting
contributions as a writer.

However,  I see the whole set up is ready to allow for translations
and would be glad to attempt translating your work into Spanish.

The resulting translation would be tremendously helpful as a
complement of anything I try to do here.

If you think this is a good idea,  could you please give me some
guidelines.

I have been able to read some of the material written so far.

Maybe I could start learning and practicing by translating and
"incomplete" chapter.

Thanks for your comments.

Carlos