[squeakland] Server Migration today

Timothy Falconer teefal at waveplace.org
Tue Jul 13 22:57:41 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Immuexa, the company that hosts the Squeakland website and mailing lists, just switched to newer, faster dedicated servers with more disk space and memory.

I've spent the last two weeks prepping for the move.  Today we moved the mail servers, which went pretty well except for the mailing lists.

If you're reading this, then we're back in business.   Apologies for the down time today . . . our upstream provider made quite a few config changes that we didn't anticipate.

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer