[squeakland] questions about book options

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Jul 21 17:32:27 EDT 2010

"make a thread of projects in this book" creates a "thread navigator" object
(also found in Object Catalog, in Multimedia Category).
So lets say you have created a series of projects that you want to use as
part of one whole (lesson, experience, ...).  This provides one way to move
through those projects and the "thread navigator" will be visible in all the
projects.  Another neat thing is is you click on the circle in the
navigator, you get a menu and you can click on "edit this thread" which will
allow you to sort the projects and if you click the "Parts bin" check box
you can pull out copies of the project icons that act as links (executed
when clicked on) to move you to that project.

Stephen