[squeakland] Re: Tick Rate not accurate

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jun 3 09:43:58 EDT 2010

Kathleen,

My vote on the EDU team is to remove 100, add a scriptable tile for "files
per tick" and a scriptable tile for setting the tick rate".

In your quick guide you may want to ask "What would happen if you set the
Tick Rate to less than 1?"
or "Try setting your Tick Rate to less than 1, what do you think will
happen?"

Stephen