[squeakland] Artifacts in ObjectCatalog

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jun 3 09:53:25 EDT 2010

Hilaire,

I agree that we need to provide higher level artifacts.  I am just not sure
that the object catalog is the best place to put them all, because I can see
a large number of higher level artifacts that would be useful.

There have been a number of times where I created something from one project
I wanted to include in another and until I discovered the "copy" and "paste"
method to move things between projects I didn't have any good method.  I
still run into some problems with copying and pasting between projects where
the scripts seem to break.

We need a way to make these artifacts available and discoverable and the
object catalog is one way.* At this point* I just don't know what the best
way to do that is.

Stephen