[squeakland] education team meeting today 12:30 EDT

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jun 10 07:21:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

this is a reminder for our meeting today. Our agenda:

- Ricardo's progress, questions and feedback
- What are Etoys artefacts?
- booksprint to finish the Etoys reference manual
- submissions for Squeakfest, please send in your presentations using the submissions page:

http://squeakland.org/squeakfest/submit/

We will *only* talk about education issues at Squeakfest, like ideas for workshops, Steve's idea for "help desk" and what else you come up with. Everything else will be discussed on a separate Squeakfest preparation call, which we might have tomorrow.

Ping me or send an email if you want to join us.

Greetings,
Rita