[squeakland] Re: Tick Rate not accurate

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 11 08:20:44 EDT 2010

Steve,
The project I attached is similar to projects I see from young students who experiment with huge numbers and find out they can't pause a script. It combines a large y increase by value and a large tickspersecond. I could take back control of Etoys with control-alt-delete or alt-period. I saved it with the debug info.
Regards,
Kathleen