[squeakland] "Clean House" list (was Re: [etoys-dev] Floss Manual Question )

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 17 11:44:40 EDT 2010

David,
Do you mean the Jira bug tracker? I agree.
I think all of these reports should be in one place, since Jira is where we are, it should be Jira. It is hard to keep up with multiple lists where duplications of efforts can occur.
We could discuss this at the ed meeting today at 11:30. Rita can add you to the Skype call if you want to join.
Regards,
Kathleen