[squeakland] Re: "Clean House" list (was Re: [etoys-dev] Floss Manual Question )

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jun 17 12:09:21 EDT 2010

I tried to edit something on the wiki and got "Invalid reply from server"
dialog three times before it let me edit.

To me it doesn't matter where as long as its stable open and provides ease
of editing.  A Google Spreadsheet with its chat features provides a good
mechanism, the only potential flow is there may not be a revision history
(which is the advantage of the Wiki).

Stephen