[squeakland] edu meeting notes June 17

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jun 17 16:58:54 EDT 2010

participants: Marta, Steve, Kathleen, Cherry, David, Randy, Rita

We discussed Steve's start with the "Etoys house cleaning"-document.
Steve writes a message to the list to discuss the suggestions of
things to remove. Kathleen started commenting what her kids are using
duplicate magnifiers for. This discussion will go on on the mailing
list. We need to make any final decisions when the next Etoys release
is due, probably at feature freeze.

We are having another book sprint this week, because we want to finish
the Etoys reference manual before Squeakfest. There are some things to
do right now, but we need any help we can get to review the beta
version as soon as we have it! Please let us know if you want to help!
We are writing here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Etoys/WebHome

Squeakfest is coming soon: Please anyone, who plans to present
something at Squeakfest, submit your presentation here:

http://squeakland.org/squeakfest/submit/

Also, registration is open! Early bird registration is available until
July, 11. Register here:

https://aceweb.uncw.edu/CourseStatus.awp?~~11BCFN0335

Don't miss this highlight of the year!

Greetings,