[squeakland] kedama tutorial by linda kao

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:14:18 EDT 2010

Hi Offray,
Do you know Sdenka Salas Pilco, OLPCPuno, translated the Quick Guides into Spanish? Sdenka let me align them to 4.0. I think they will be part of the next release of Etoys but they are available now.  She has them and they are posted on EtoysIllinois http://www.etoysillinois.org/library.php?tags=Gu%C3%ADas%20R%C3%A1pidas%20de%20Etoys%202010
Or, if you prefer, I could send a zip file.
Regards,
Kathleen