[squeakland] Guias Rapidas de Etoys

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Mon Jun 21 10:04:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 02/18/2010 06:03 AM, kharness at illinois.edu wrote:
> Hello,
> Guias Rapidas de Etoys are Spanish translations of the Quick Guides by Sdenka Salas Pilco of OLPCPuno-Peru. EtoysIllinois is grateful for her work and for allowing us post them on our site. http://www.etoysillinois.org/library.php?tags=Guias%20Rapidas%20de%20Etoys
>
> Find out more about the OLPC project in Peru: http://olpcpuno.ning.com
>
> If you are working on translations of the guides, please let me know and we could share the work. If you provide translations, I will make the interactive guide projects. I know the format details very well.
> Regards,
> Kathleen Harness

Talking about this initiatives from Latin America communities, long time
ago we have a Columbian free software community wiki with information
about Squeak/Etoys. Now we're preparing a more diverse and robust
platform based on cynin[1]. Ning rumors on closing 500.000 free
educative networks) seems a good argument on why having our own social
software infrastructure and not relaying on Google Docs, Ning and so on.
Still is not ready, but if someone wants more details, let me know.

Cheers,

Offray

[1] cyn.in