[squeakland] Pi Project - Translation of Tab

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 04:18:48 EDT 2010

Steve,

Thank yo so much for continuing the chain of the mathematical challenge and contributing this interesting new project.

I downloaded and played with it for a few moments.

I like your comments on how you propose to use it together with Randy´s.

I will probably get back to you to ask questions about this message.

It has lots of interesting content I cannot absorb fast enough.

I do not want it to go to waste.

Carlos