[squeakland] Translating Squeakland courseware for Waveplace pilots

Timothy Falconer teefal at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 1 11:02:14 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Just posted a short video describing the process we'll use to translate the Squeakland courseware for the upcoming Waveplace pilots in Haiti and St John.  We're starting with the Basic Etoys unit and then the Storytelling unit.  Other units will be announced as they become available.

You can find it on the Squeakand wiki at:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Courseware

(click "video intro" at the top)

Lesson 1 of the Basic Etoys unit is complete.  There will be a new lesson every day until we leave for Haiti on March 21st.

Please let us know what you think.  Also please help us review or improve our translations.  All final decisions will go through Chris Low of the Matènwa Community Learning Center.

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer