[squeakland] Squeak image from Spain and Etoys

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Sat May 15 11:27:26 EDT 2010

Rodolfo Converso,  a School Teacher from Buenos Aires,  Argentina,  created many interesting educational projects.

Rodolfo authorized me to share any or all them with Squeakers around the world.

You already may see one of his projects in the Showcase:

tablas _de _multiplicar  (2010-May-12 19:35 EDT)
by Rodolfo Converso <carlos>

Multiplicación

I have a problem and wonder if any of you could give me the solution.

There are a few of Rodolfo´s projects,  the most recent and probably best among them,  that I cannot open because instead of Etoys he used the program adopted by his school.

Rodolfo works for Aulas en Red de Buenos Aires (Online Classrooms of Buenos Aires).  This school system uses,  instead of Etoys,  an image downloaded from

http://squeak.educarex.es/Squeakpolis

Apparently the decision was based on the abundant information in Spanish in this site from Spain.

This is another link Rodolfo points to us:

http://cprmerida.juntaextremadura.net/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

as well as the address,  or link within it

 Recursos at nedu

He attached an image to one of his mails which I used successfully to open the projects that don´t respond to Etoys.  The name of the file is "Squeak imagen anterior.image".  It´s size is 19.3 MB.

Thanks for any comments / help.

Carlos