[squeakland] (SQ-704) If you put a function in a TEST Tile you can't remove it

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed May 19 13:35:47 EDT 2010

Folks,

please do *not* misuse the bug tracker for discussion. It is only for tracking progress on an issue - the actual discussion and decision needs to happen here on list.

And since this issue needs input from the education folks, it needs to be on squeakland, not just the developers list.

Here is some rational about this:

	http://producingoss.com/en/bug-tracker-usage.html

It is one section from a book on best practices in open software projects, highly recommended reading:

	http://producingoss.com/

- Bert -