[squeakland] Re: (SQ-704) If you put a function in a TEST Tile you can't remove it

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu May 20 10:24:36 EDT 2010

Precisely. And since the private education list is being phased out,
that discussion should happen here on squeakland. We only have two
general lists (squeakland and etoys-dev) and if at all possible, all
discussion should happen there.

Btw, even if you think not everyone would be interested in your
problem, that is no reason to use private mail. Only sensitive issues
that would do harm if published should be kept private. This is how
the community comes into existence.

(I'm usually too polite to not answer private mails that could have
been asked on-list. It would be a good policy though. There are very
very few things that no-one else could answer. Hopefully none.)

- Bert -