[squeakland] edu meeting notes

Rita Freudenberg rita at freudenbergs.de
Thu May 20 17:08:39 EDT 2010

Here are the notes from our meeting today:

Rita gave a short review of her visit and talk in Portugal, which led
us to the topic of the different versions of Squeak Etoys which are
used. We agreed that we at least need to put some information on the
website about which projects work well with the showcase and Etoys 4.
Randy gave us an overview about Rico's progress on his GSoC project,
which is really good. Steve asked to switch the last two topics on his
agenda and to do Learner and Teacher feedback before Etoys Paint tool.
For the paint tool we will ask the community for feedback before
changes or additions will be made.
Then we came up with the first presentation proposals for Squeakfest
and other related issues. You can find the chat log here:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/2010/05/20

Rita