[squeakland] Re: Artifact for teaching fractions

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue May 25 14:30:35 EDT 2010

In French (I think) Réglettes Cuisenaire
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Réglettes_Cuisenaire
<http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Réglettes_Cuisenaire>created by Georges
Cuisenaire <http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Cuisenaire>  may also want
to check: http://www.cuisenaire.be/presentation.htm

One improvement you could make to the rods (as suggested by Alan's email) is
to allow the placement of arrows on the rods as an option.

I would love the opportunity to test your artifacts and provide feedback
(feel free to ignore what you feel is not appropriate I do not get offended
easily ;)

Unfortunately I do not know how to open the mcz files :(
Some SIMPLE steps to download and try and/or pointers to documentation would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen