[squeakland] A new Die morph artifact

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:52:43 EDT 2010

Nice looking dice! But you should look at:
http://map.squeak.org/package/9eaa631a-f0e1-4816-8615-ab8c3ae7615c/autoversion/1
.

<http://map.squeak.org/package/9eaa631a-f0e1-4816-8615-ab8c3ae7615c/autoversion/1>Also,
your DieMorph has a bug (well, it's actually an Etoys bug): try to run a
script that uses a slot and it will throw an error.
The easy way to fix it is changing #additionsToViewerCategoryDie like this:

additionsToViewerCategoryDie
^ #(die (
(slot number 'The number of dot printed in the die face' Number readWrite
Player *get*DieValue Player *set*DieValue:)
(slot dieColor  'The color of the die' Color readWrite Player *get*DieColor
Player *set*DieColor:)
(slot dotColor  'The color of the dots' Color readWrite Player *get*DotColor
Player *set*DotColor:)
))

You should also change the Player methods, of course.

Cheers
Richo