[squeakland] A new Die morph artifact

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Thu May 27 15:29:51 EDT 2010

Ricardo Moran a écrit :
> Nice looking dice! But you should look
> at: http://map.squeak.org/package/9eaa631a-f0e1-4816-8615-ab8c3ae7615c/autoversion/1.

Hello Ricardo,

Hum, I wrote the dice example many years ago (2006) for a Linux magazine
article, then I complete it yesterday with Etoys tiles. I don't know or
I forgot about the code you point me but looking at some key methods, I
am sure it is inspired from my initial example. Even the spelling is
wrong as it was in my initial example (Dice instead of Die) until Oscar
told me when writing the SqueakByExample Morph chapter, largely inspired
from my article.

Regarding the bug you mentioned, it is fixed along other bugs related to
rotated morph.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Hilaire