[squeakland] Free - Free music for Etoys projects

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Nov 1 06:48:15 EDT 2010

On 31.10.2010, at 20:42, Carlos Rabassa wrote:

> 1) Best way of transferring an mp3 file to a format acceptable to the XOs.

I don't really know. There seems to be no painless way.

> 2) Best places where children may download legally and without charge,  music for their Etoys and other XO projects.

I pointed my kids to

	http://www.jamendo.com/

But I have not tried it on an XO. All the content on that site is licensed under a Creative Commons license, made by people willing to share freely (though some rights may be reserved). Learn more about this:

	http://creativecommons.org/

- Bert -

PS: this is one video my kids made recently with CC music:

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gESetsQm3Dw