[squeakland] Kedama Questions

Randy Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Sat Nov 6 03:09:00 EDT 2010

I agree with the second scientist and Yoshiki on the last point. We have a lot of convincing evidence that something we call an atom and something called a molecule, etc. exist. For example X-ray diffraction, chemical reactions, the periodic table, atomic energy levels, molecular rotational levels, electron diffraction, etc. We have models for them that explain a lot. We don't know what their underlying reality is (whatever that means).

Randy

Randall Caton
41596 Bald Eagle Drive
Bigfork, MN 56628