[squeakland] changing language in Etoys with Russian font

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Nov 21 17:32:11 EST 2010

Lilia,

I made an experimental version of Etoys-To-Go for you. Please download Etoys-Russian-4.1.1.zip from

	http://etoys.squeak.org/experimental/

This uses Nikolay's patch. In my limited testing it seemed okay. But it is too invasive to integrate in Etoys properly as is.

Please let us know how it works for you.

- Bert -