[squeakland] double-click on .pr file in windows 7

Louis LaBrunda Lou at LaBrunda.Info
Fri Oct 1 09:51:11 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I just installed the latest 4.1 version of Etoys on my Windows 7 system.
Prior to this I had version 4.0.  With V4 I could double click on a .pr
file and Etoys would start and load the project.  Now with V4.1, double
clicking on a .pr file starts Etoys but a window is opened that prompts for
a squeak image before loading the project.  I don't care to run more than
one version of Etoys (at least not for now).  Is there some windows
registry entry or ini file setting I can change to point to the etoys image
so, I don't have to keep selecting it?

Lou