[squeakland] double-click on .pr file in windows 7

Louis LaBrunda Lou at LaBrunda.Info
Sun Oct 3 15:12:27 EDT 2010

Hi Korakurider,

Thanks for the reply.  I know how to tweak registry settings but can't
quite figure out what key and value you want me to set.  So, if you could
please reply with the info in a post and not an attached file, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks, Lou