[squeakland] how to reset Etoys project version number

Louis LaBrunda Lou at LaBrunda.Info
Mon Oct 4 10:42:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am use to developing with VA Smalltalk where one can save their work many
times before setting a version number.  Being in this habit, I now have a
project with a very high version number that have little or no meaning to
me.  Is there a way to reset it to a version number of my choosing?

I expect the number is kept somewhere in the project and that I could
change it if I could break out of Etoys jail and run a little Smalltalk in
a workspace.

Thanks, Lou

P.S.  I am not complaining about the way Etoys handles version numbers, I'm
sure it is best for students.