[squeakland] Etoys Minute - Quick Guides

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Oct 10 22:20:05 EDT 2010

Carlos,

Give me a list of video's you would like to see in spanish and I will work
with my kids and wife (all of whom, unlike me, are fluent) to post a Spanish
language version.  That would be the simplest.  The other option would be
for me to send you the .mov files (you may also be able to download an mp4
version from youTube) and if you have iMovie you should be able to import
them and change the audio track.

The transcript is based on some speech recognition software Google has, that
doesn't do translations very well yet (see excerpt from transcript below)
they are probably using this to get folks to edit the transcripts to help
them calibrate and test their voice recognition software:

0:00:00.720,0:00:03.130
hello and welcome to meet with me

0:00:03.130,0:00:04.750
or two