[squeakland] [Olpc-uruguay] Congratulations to a group of uruguayan teachers

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Mon Oct 25 12:32:52 EDT 2010

Translation of message we published in the spanish language forums:

The "vincularte" project shared in Squeakland's Etoys showcase:

http://squeakland.org/showcase/everyone/?viewBy=date

has received the "Weekly Wow" designation.

To explain who are the authors of this project, let us copy what they wrote themselves when sharing this project:

"We are a group of uruguayan teachers.

 This is our final project for the course

"Planification, production and management of knowledge in conjunction with the Information and Communitcation Technologies: multimedia authoring environments".

The course took place at Universidad de la República.

It was conducted by Prof. Lidia Barboza.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us!

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network
Uruguay

Begin forwarded message:

> From: squeakland website <noreply at squeakland.org>
> Date: October 25, 2010 12:02:58 PM EDT
> To: Carlos Rabassa <carnen at mac.com>
> Subject: {squeakland} The Weekly Wow
>

> The Weekly Wow
>
> Here's one of our favorite Etoys project submitted the week before last. Click through to see it yourself. Be sure to leave the author some comments!
>

> vincularte  (2010-Oct-12 18:45 EDT)
>
> by Castelli, Lallo, Martínez, Silva, Trujillo <anatru>
>
> PROYECTO FINAL
>
> We do not give, sell, or trade personal information, including e-mail addresses.
> To unsubscribe or change your profile, click here.

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network
Montevideo, Uruguay