[squeakland] Copy/Paste Graphic from Clipboard in MSWin

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:55:24 EDT 2010

I understand. Perhaps I can make a small suggestion for a pop-up error
message to that effect or just catching and consuming the error when running
in windows. I can easily imagine a use case of someone using eToys on
windows trying to paste.

I did try to find a Jira issue about this. Sorry if I missed it. If there
isn't one, maybe add one to say that the solution isn't implemented yet for
windows.

- Darius