[squeakland] Etoys Minute - Word Sort

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Oct 27 00:52:20 EDT 2010

This was created in response to a request on the OLPC site. It is a word
sort project in Etoys, here is a blog entry on the project Etoys Minute -
Word Sorts<http://mrstevesscience.blogspot.com/2010/10/etoys-minute-word-sorts.html>
the actual project is posted on the Squeakland site
here<http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10354>
.

And here is video of the project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht4-NiB_sfQ

I tried to create the project so it can be easily modified with minimal
knowledge of Etoys, but it can also make a nice entry point for teachers and
kids to create their own Etoys scripts and projects. I should have shown
folks how to duplicate a page instead of creating a button to do it, (a case
of making it too easy :(

Any questions/suggestions/requests for improvements send me an email or
comment on the project.

Thanks,
Stephen